Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Politics

No matter who's president, everyone blames him for the state in which our country is in. I'm a Republican, but even I have to roll my eyes at those who are so far right they're left. Every redneck and their sister/wife will swear up and down it's the doing of Obama, while all the poor college kids will blame Bush. Fact is, neither of them caused the recession.

I'm not going to ramble on about who to blame, but if you're really interested, look up "Fannie Mae" and "Freddie Mac". Might I also add the whole ordeal with these two corporations took place with a Democrat in office. So I guess if a president is going to take heat, Clinton is the man to point fingers at, but personally, I blame Lewinsky. Ah, I love making blowjob jokes.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, the Federal Reserve System causes the boom-bust cycle, so if you're going to blame a president, blame Woodrow Wilson.

    ReplyDelete